• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Mike Fisher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plncraze

Supporting Member
I'm working in Jackson, Ohio today and I started talking to a guy driving an end loader and I asked what he does for work around here and he says "I built airplanes for awhile" and I almost started jumping up and down. I said what kind and he said " a Waco replica and these little wood things. Celebrity, Horizon. " I said you worked for Mike Fisher! He couldn't believe I knew who he was. Mike took him to OSH when he was young. This guy used to do rib sets at home and all sorts of other stuff at the shop.

Back