• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Mignet HM.290 single-page plan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cluttonfred

Supporting Member
As I mentioned elsewhere, I have a very high resolution (25 MB!) scan of the original, one-page drawing containing the entire plans for the Mignet HM.290 given to me by Paul Pontois. The HM.290 was Henri Mignet's first post-WWII design for amateurs and basically a simplified version of his WWII HM.280 "Pou Maquis" built for the Free French forces. The original drawing, all done by hand and will many small inscriptions and details, is actually on Mignet's drawing table in this photo of the "Saint Patron" himself.

mignet+table-dessin.jpg

I made a reduced-size copy of that scan (still 6 MB), cleaned it up and added a border, and had it printed with a blue tone to suggest old blueline prints.

Screenshot 2020-04-02 at 2.40.48 PM.png

I can't seem to find the actual file I used for the framed print, but here is a link to the 6 MB black and white version if anyone wants to print it themselves. It's too big to attach here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16f1nUwpsnAzTrnjdz0IOvOUUtKt7CAmo/view?usp=sharing
I only had access to basic editing software on my laptop and online, but if someone has proper Photoshop or the like it would be great to create a version with the slight distortion from square corrected, maybe one in black on white version, another blue on white "blueline" style, and another white on blue "blueprint" style.

Cheers,

Matthew

Back