Member Upgrades

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
As long as we’re discussing member upgrades, I’d like to request the ability to fly, x-ray vision, invisibility and time travel please. Anti-aging might be a nice upgrade too.
You wait right there. I'll get on that immediately and get back to you. No, don't leave that spot. I'll be riiiiiiiight back. ;)

BJC

HBA Supporter
HBAers, post #15 was tongue-in-cheek; I don’t really advocate for the ability to post in another’s build log. Read the second paragraph. I do appreciate having, as Topaz does, a parallel dart board, err ..... discussion thread.

BJC

Rhino

Lifetime Supporter
So ........... Annual Supporters get two decals and extra forum benefits, but Lifetime Supporters don't? Hmmmm. :)

Rhino

Lifetime Supporter
Disregard. I was too stupid to check my email.

Rhino

Lifetime Supporter
Apparently it's a special privilege that has to be added. I don't have access either.

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
Posting to the Project Logs/Plane Registry area does require special permission. Unfortunately, that has to come from our Admin. Please contact him via PM with that request.

Yellowhammer

HBA Supporter
Born In Alabama, reside: Louisiana (unfortunately)
Hey All,

Just a quick note to let you know about a recent upgrade. Now that we are on new software, we can use it to handle the donations more easily. I have setup three options, monthly, annual, lifetime to help support HBA. Many of you had expressed an interest in this idea.

I also want to express my gratitude to the membership and the moderators of this site. I've been a bit of a ghost around here since going into Special Operations Aviation 6 years ago and then retiring from the military in September of last year. Everyone has been more than gracious with the slow pace of improvements. I'm grateful to those that continue to support HBA despite that. Thank you.

Supporting Membership helps the community continue it's goals while providing you with;
  • (2) Homebuiltairplanes.com Decals
  • Recognition of your Supporting Member contribution.
  • Longer self editing time.
  • Unlimited private message space.
  • Unlimited file attachment space.
  • The ability to add a larger avatar.
  • The satisfaction that you are supporting Homebuilt Airplanes Forum's future and it's role within the hobby as a library of knowledge and community
To see all of the benefits of becoming a Supporting Member, go here https://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/forums/account/upgrades

THANK YOU sir for your sacrifices to our nation and for creating the best [email protected] forum on the web.

Yellowhammer

NX-4L

Coming soon to a lake near me.
HBA Supporter
Log Member
Not trying to sound like a jerk but I am a supporter and I PM'd Thursday BEFORE posting here.

I chopped up 50 pounds of 4130N this morning, 41 pieces that are the left and right halves of the cage. I was simply willing to share the experience. But not if I have to pull teeth.

Doesn't matter, I will have an airplane and enjoy flying it.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Not trying to sound like a jerk but I am a supporter and I PM'd Thursday BEFORE posting here.

I chopped up 50 pounds of 4130N this morning, 41 pieces that are the left and right halves of the cage. I was simply willing to share the experience. But not if I have to pull teeth.

Who did you PM? I didn't see one on my PMs. I'll set you and the others up at this time.

Rhino

Lifetime Supporter
FYI, I don't need access there at this time. Maybe later though.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
When you sign up it is annual and will renew as long as the information remains the same or you stop it.