• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

MC-5 Brake Cylinders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tralika

I have a pair of MC-5 Brake Cylinders for sale. I installed the cylinders on my Just Highlander but am not able to use them because I have extra long gear legs and the cylinders are at too great an angle when the plane is on the ground. According to Matco the cylinders should be installed no more than 20 degrees from vertical such as normal tail dragger or tricycle gear aircraft.

The cylinders are in new condition. I had the pressure intensifiers installed by Matco to increase the braking efficiency. Matco sells the cylinders for $112 each. The intensifier option is $19.65 for the parts and $13.21 for installation each. I'll sell the pair for $150 including shipping anywhere in the US.

John Nealon
Wasilla, Alaska
mykitlog.com/jnealon

Attachments

• DSC04140.jpg
    DSC04140.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 8
Back