• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mazda 13B Rotary - Sold

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Meyersg

Firewall forward Mazda 13B Rotary (RX-7) Aircraft engine conversion by Tracy Crook. Currently complete and flying in a KIS TR-4 (Pulsar). Includes engine mount, PSRU, Composite Prop, oil cooler, custom radiators, intake and exhaust. Also included are the EC2 EFI/ Ignition Controller, EM2 Engine Monitor, and all associated sensors and wiring. Engine installation and test data is available. Currently at 260 hours total time but flying regularly. $10,000. Glenn. 903-408-0496

KIS 13B_2.jpg

Meyersg

The assembly is flying now but will be removed in the next few months. At that time, storage will likely cause us to part it out. $9000.

Meyersg

The engine assembly is being removed. I would like to sell the complete unit to someone but parting out might be an option. The prop is a custom Catto, composite, 2 blade, 76 inch diameter, 76" pitch, 3000 max RPM. FWF $8000.

rv7charlie

If that's the plane/engine I suspect, you should also list it on the Flyrotary list, & be sure to include the builder's name.

Charlie

mikoman

HBA Supporter
Sold. Thanks to all.
Big shout out to Glenn from who I purchased his Mazda Rotary Conversion. Drove down to the Panhandle of Florida, thought it was supposed to be warm down there was 55*. We spent 2 hours loading it in the back of a mini-van and he was more than generous of his time and assistance. This package will be shoe horned into a cozy 3-place that is completed but not painted and of course was lacking an engine. not any longer.