• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Marcel Jurca MJ2 Tempête project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malte

I have a Marcel Jurca Tempête project for sale. It is currently stored in Rheine/Germany but will eventually move with me to Padborg/Denmark. I have bought this project in a package of two aircraft, but I can only fly one at a time, so this one is up for sale.

The Tempête is a small aerobatic single seater rated +6g/-3. With it's wingspan of 6 meters, it has a bit less wing area than a Pitts S1. More info on the aircrfat here: MJ-2 Tempete

The structural woodwork is finished but some parts need repair. There is an old ground-power Conti O200 included.

I am able to load everything into a 20ft container safely, if necessary.

These pictures a a bit older, newer ones will follow when I get back to Rheine.

Price: fair offer

Attachments

• WP_000245.jpg
    WP_000245.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 18
  • WP_000265.jpg
    WP_000265.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 17
  • WP_000283.jpg
    WP_000283.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: