• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Magazine collection

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

foolonthehill

I've got a fair sized collection of the EAA's Sport Aviation, Vintage Aircraft, AOPA Pilot, and Air & Space that I'd like to find a good home for.
I'm located in South Central Kentucky, if you're close enough to pickup, otherwise they're your's for the cost of the ride.
I also have a good sized collection of aviation books, hardbound, that need an appreciative home.

Wanttaja

About 25 years ago, one of our chapter members built wooden magazine holders. They were sized so you could built two from a single 4x8 sheet of plywood or particle board. With permission, he set them up at local high schools and kept them stocked with EAA'ers old magazines. They were pretty popular.
hilmer magazine rack.JPG
See "Racking Up Interest" in SPORT AVIATION magazine, June 2002, page 73.

Ron Wanttaja

plncraze

Duh, I just saw Morgantown. That's a bit far south for me. I was going to be in Louisville but it looks like you are about 2 hours south of there.

PTAirco

I've got a fair sized collection of the EAA's Sport Aviation, Vintage Aircraft, AOPA Pilot, and Air & Space that I'd like to find a good home for.
I'm located in South Central Kentucky, if you're close enough to pickup, otherwise they're your's for the cost of the ride.
I also have a good sized collection of aviation books, hardbound, that need an appreciative home.
I'm always on the lookout from 1920-1940s aviation books. Do you have a picture nor two of what you have?