• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

MAG 01

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siclair

Hello
This is my first post in the HBA forum. I'm glad to say that our little plane, named MAG-01, made its maiden flight on Friday the 30th October. Only a short 6 mn flight, but every home builder knows how long it is when one is watching it from the ground. I had my movie camera in hands but I was too shacking to take any picture. We made one more 20 mn flight some days later with very good overall feeling. We are expecting for better weather conditions to go on with the testing.
You can see this plane here:
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/MAG.01
Go to the page "quoi de neuf" (what's news) where I put a link to a short video that I took just before the first flight.
Drop me a line using the contact address if you liked it.
Sorry for the French only text, but pictures are universal language, aren't they ? ;)

Last edited:
Back