• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Lycoming O Ring Source

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeBuilt101

In my never ending quest to take the Leak out of Leak-Coming I have found another leak (just got back from a trip and I will search the area above the starter soon)...

This leak is coming out of the turbocharger oil scavenge pump seam between the two adapters that sandwich the Gerotor Pump as shown (part #3 and part #& in the attached PDF)

The part I need is a O Ring and it is part number LW-RF2.3239-.070

I tried AS however they have it back ordered until NOV 11 and that sucks. SkyGeek is 30 days back order.

It seems it is a simple Buna-N O ring that is 2.239 inches by 0.070 thick. I am not opposed to getting one from McMaster however I do not know if the 2.239 is the ID or the OD. The ID of the adapter that it is supposed to be slid over is 2.076 according to my highly accurate Harbour Freight digital caliper so I am hesitant to go the non-OEM route.

Does anyone have any of these I can borrow until AS gets their stock???

Attachments

• TIO-540 AE2A Parts Catalog With Turbo.pdf
    156.2 KB · Views: 4
Back