• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Lost Operating Limitations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 30038

Supporting Member
I did something incredibly stupid. While doing my owner assisted condition inspection on my Pitts I pulled out the operating limitations to review and verify. Well I put them on my desk and started cleaning up for the night. I put a pile of papers on my desk to be thrown out. Guess what went into the trash and away with the garbage?!?!?
How painful of a process is it to get a new set? This plane was built in 1982. There is the log entry from the DAR and documentation of the flight testing?
Another reason I was reviewing them is because I am making a major change. New Catto 3 blade prop to replace the Sensenich metal 2 blade.

Thanks

Back