• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Looking To Build & Need Some Insight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsaitservices

Good evening,

I am 25 years old with my private pilots license, and been very seriously wanting to build my own experimental plane. I have been looking at the Pulsar XP and the Polliwagen, as both are good size, and can hold both my fiance and I. We want to use the plane to travel around the Midwest, and some recreational traveling. We both love the look the both of the planes. But I am wondering what other options we have as far as planes that are similar in style, and can hold 2 passengers. Then where I can get the plans for the build.

I have my own hanger, shop, and can obtain materials very easily. My father who is as well extremely handy, confident, and knowledgeable about building something this important. He is an engineer who is very good with projects like this.

Thank you and look forward to your insight.

Best Regards,

Back