Looking for Corby Starlet plans

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Lon

I would like to purchase a set of Corby Starlet plans. If you have a set you would like to sell, let me know.

Thanks

Lon

PerbaK

I am also looking for a set of plan. I have tried the common channels and no one is answering. John Corby is no more answering and CSN seems to be inactive. Any ideas?

Mooman

I am also looking for a set of plan. I have tried the common channels and no one is answering. John Corby is no more answering and CSN seems to be inactive. Any ideas?
I have a set of corby starlet plans unused and unmarked but I don't have the news letters

Jimboagogo

Corby Starlet is such an iconic aircraft it would be a shame if the plans were no longer available! I know that Manna Aviation Manna Aviation - About Us bought out the plans from Falconar Aviation and they have several wood frame aircraft, mostly French designs. Maybe if they see enough interest in the Starlet they would track down the rights and start marketing that as well?

Mooman

I would be willing to sell the set of corby starlet plans if anyone is interested

Doran Jaffas

I would like to purchase a set of Corby Starlet plans. If you have a set you would like to sell, let me know.

Thanks

Lon
This is a fantastic thread! I would love a set of plans too but the second best thing would be to keep track of whoever is building one. That is a very special little airplane that I've always been intrigued with and frankly have forgotten about it for years until now. Thank you for bringing this up! Please keep me posted and if there are another set of plans out there I would like to purchase them as well. I could do it immediately. Thanks again folks. This forum I think is the best out there for multiple discussions and ideas.

Attachments

Mooman

The problem with the corby plans is that they can't be copied and you can only build one plane per set, it's a legal thing no one wants to be sued, but if the original owner of the plans has passed away and took the copy wright with him,then it would not be an issue but I don't know for sure

n45bm

The problem with the corby plans is that they can't be copied and you can only build one plane per set, it's a legal thing no one wants to be sued, but if the original owner of the plans has passed away and took the copy wright with him,then it would not be an issue but I don't know for sure
John Corby is alive and well, but a little hard to reach. He doesn't do email very often. He still has plans available. Maybe you can buy one that's already built.

Geraldc

Thanks

Lon
What country are you in? You could buy this one.

Bob R

I have a set of unused Corby Starlet plans available (no newsletters).

dahill118

HBA Supporter
Corby Starlet is such an iconic aircraft it would be a shame if the plans were no longer available! I know that Manna Aviation Manna Aviation - About Us bought out the plans from Falconar Aviation and they have several wood frame aircraft, mostly French designs. Maybe if they see enough interest in the Starlet they would track down the rights and start marketing that as well?
Anybody know how to contact Manna Aviation. Link to website is not working.

Mooman

I was able to contact manna and to my surprise they responded, and they let me know that they are in the process of acquiring the rights to the Corby starlet , but didn't say when that was going to happen