• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Looking for best way to level airplane.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eugene

Supporting Member
Spent all morning today trying to set my wings into 1.5° dihedral. And of course was trying to make everything perfect, and of course nothing was working for me. I was using pretty good $400 construction laser from work. Every time I think I got it just right, strut showing me different links within 3 mm difference. Wondering if I should throw away 21st-century technology and go back to water tube? Waterline will not lie to me and it is very liable for last thousand years or so.

I was right. Lift strut needs to get a little bit shorter. Drag strut will need to get longer and there is just enough room for conversion into adjustable fittings. But first I need to find a way to set everything 100% perfect.

tempImageNPKCb3.pngtempImageifJvav.pngtempImagenZIAsh.pngtempImageFVcjCQ.pngtempImageqsMCqg.pngtempImageO95La9.pngtempImage9DObMQ.pngIMG_5779.JPG

Back