• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

looking for as much info,tips,links,forums,groups as I can find about 1991 SEAHAWKER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meallene

hELLO,i AM FAIRLY NEW TO HERE.iVE POSTED ONCE BEFORE about Wing in ground effect craft,W.I.G.s.. and am still interested in as much as anyone would like to discuss on the subject of them and the very different design that i have developed and am building now...BUT FIRST THINGS FIRST::::::::>>>>>I just bought a 1991 SEAHAWKER amphibian seaplane.>>>>I need as much info,advice,tips,links,groups and discussion on this airplane as much as anyone will please confer with me on it,with a BIG PLEASE!!on the beginning and end...I totally love the way this thing looks and its a dream come true for me as well as being my first real airplane,,its got a lycoming 165 hp on it ,i will be installing a continental 0 -470 onto it,,one of the things i read somewhere in the remote amount lack of info online about this thing,i read i was a little heavy,,all ive really read is where(and ONLY where and by them)where the 3buy outter and current 'glass goose' builder was just trashing and bashing this thing to tiny pieces!!!Its obviuosly clear to myself and all the other Av guys here that they just want you to buy their new kit and junk any older seahawks or seahawkers...Now Im no dummy ,ive been flying and building flying things all my life and I know this thing WILL fly and be a good airplane,they even called it 'the flying coffin!!""So please ,,tell me all you know about this bird please,,,,thanks a ton,Allen:)

Back