• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Long Time Lurker in Utah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkjprice

Hi there! I am a Multi Commercial CFII that has not flown in a lot of years due to the cost of flying. I do not work in aviation any longer, but I can't wait until I can fly again. I am a 4th Generation Pilot with my Great Grandfather being an Army Air Core Insturctor. My Great Uncle soloed 16 planes on his 16th birthday (just for the heck of it).

The way I look at it is that the most economical way to own an aircraft is to build it yourself. I would love to build a Radial Rocket RG, as I appreciate its performance, style, and its sound. I plan to start building this project starting in the fall of 2012, and I am here just learning tips, tricks, and making friends so I have people to call on when I get stuck.

I currently work as an Insurance Agent, a Real Estate Appraiser, and I also have a DJ business (for the fun of it). I look forward to interacting with all of you here on the board, and hope to learn from you experience and willingness to share.

Back