• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Lightweight metal PA-18 Cub Plans

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Personal conflicts should be taken private.
Agree. This “conflict” should serve as a warning to others here; not everyone selling plans is legit. Another “plans seller”, who, in fact, advertises plans that he has no right to sell, pops up fairly often in discussions here.

BJC
I do not agree that this should be taken private. People should be warned. I am also in a conflict with the same seller. So far he has paid me back in bitts and bitts as he can and i am hopefull we can resolve this properly, but as I read this, I now know I am not the only one. Lets just leave it at that.

pwood66889

"Hi Guys, here in UK building LMA 2 X
pm"
Hey, Flywheel (cc Peter) I sent Peter my stuff on LMA. You can contact him for such information as I had.
Thank You!

misterpeter

Thanks for that, Tsantoy1, I'm sure that there are others here that will find that helpful and should also serve as a warning to anyone thinking of doing any business with him in the future.
In the meantime, I am still looking for workable plans for a supercub or clone of any kind, so to anyone with a set gathering dust somewhere, I would much appreciate contact with an offer! This whole thing has only made me more determined to get on with building one!
Thanks for all your support and a great community! Peter