• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Life in an airpark

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timberwolf8199

I just found a house for sale not far from where I currently live that is part of an airpark with an unlighted 2500 ft grass strip. And now I'm wondering what kind of conditions come along with living in an airpark? I assume there are maintenance fees of some kind, but how are they usually collected/handled and how much would you expect them to be for something like this. Is an airpark set up like an HOA where there are rules and restrictions regarding land usage, structure maintenance/appearance, etc?

Obviously I will need to contact them to get specifics, but I'm curious what your experiences have been....what's typical.

Back