• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Legal Eagle project for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxray

Well, my VA Doctor made my decision to sell my beloved Spread Eagle project... Health is failing faster than previously thought.
From my Barnstormers ad:
LEGAL EAGLE PROJECT - ARF • $6,800 • ACCEPTING OFFERS • LEGAL EAGLE - SPREAD EAGLE UL TO XL. UL style dimensioned to XL landing gear, length, wings. Project is almost done with everything needed to finish. wings built and ready to cover. tail surfaces done. needs about 20-30 hours to be ready to fly. includes professionally built 1/2 VW 40 h.p. with Scat split port heads ( https://www.scatvw.com/cylinder-heads/split-port/ ), Culver 54 x 22 prop, carb heat box. 100 SMOH with engine log. Runs great! (see video) includes Garmin 500 GPS with dash mount. All Dacron to finish wings including tapes, rings, drain washers, rib stitch cord, instruments, laser cut dash, original plans sets, Carlson wing struts, Laser cut bellcranks, aileron horns & a big cabinet full of new AN hardware included! Experienced builder. All cables except aileron controls run. Health issues force sale. May part out. Over $8,000 invested. $6,800 or best offer. Please text first (due to spam calls) then call 440-506-2362 Ohio. email: More Pics available. N. Ohio - Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuR6vH0OQImXxnYQ_oMJ1Fw

Attachments

• 10-09-2018 4.jpg
    10-09-2018 4.jpg
    685.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 10-1-2018 4.jpg
    10-1-2018 4.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 03-14-2019 (3).jpg
    03-14-2019 (3).jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 98
  • split_port.jpg
    split_port.jpg