• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

LAST CHANCE to buy REPLICRAFT PLANS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J3cubav8R

I received this today in my E mail from the Owner of Replicraft

As owner of (REPLICRAFT)I have been producing fully dimensioned plan sets for over thirty five years .

Now at age eighty seven it is possible I may not be able to offer this service very much longer. I very much appreciate my past customers and hope they will consider if they might want to think ahead if they may want get additional plans while they are still available
Please pass the word to any of your friends that may want to build a ship in the future Thanks to the many friends I have made.

Passing his last request along. His WW I are work of Art. Save the Past.
What would not copy was logo and picture.
Web search and locate him if you want to add these to your ownership.

Back