KOLB Mark III Project - Phoenix AZ $8500

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

PagoBay

Please don't reply to this thread. Discussion is welcome at the post in the for sale sub forum.

I am only posting here because some very knowledgeable senior members who are Kolb experts (VB!) may miss the post otherwise.

Click on the link just below to go to the discussion thread.

thanks
RMM - Guam

KOLB Mark III Project - Phoenix AZ $8500
AIRFRAME / DETAILS ON MODIFICATIONS / COMPLETE PHOTOS at this link:

Last edited:

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
I am only posting here because some very knowledgeable senior members who are Kolb experts (VB!) may miss the post otherwise.
Who you callin' senior???? Just because my 59th !(#*$ birthday was yesterday, and my !)(#$* joints hurt, and half my !(#* hair is gone, and every %(@* day I get junk mail from AARP, and even my )#$*(%$ doesn't work that good anymore... doesn't mean I'm senior 🤬

PagoBay

Who you callin' senior???? Just because my 59th !(#*$ birthday was yesterday, and my !)(#$* joints hurt, and half my !(#* hair is gone, and every %(@* day I get junk mail from AARP, and even my )#$*(%$ doesn't work that good anymore... doesn't mean I'm senior 🤬
My profuse apologies. Seems so many years "stranded on a Pacific Island" has led to me suffering from serious loss of social skills. Happy B'Day.

Last edited:

PagoBay

I AM INTERESTED, BUT NEED TO SEE PICTURES EMAIL PICTURES TO CHAS7711@YAHOO.COM THEN CALL ME CALL CHARLEY FULLER 479 719 0466
Chas7711... look at the OP #1 post just before yours. There is a link there with this all caps statement.... "AIRFRAME / DETAILS ON MODIFICATIONS / COMPLETE PHOTOS at this link".

There are 18 photos shown in a zip file at that other thread. That thread also has some good feedback on what is shown and known and importantly what is not shown and not known. Shout out to Donald Rumsfeld.

Have a look and let me know your questions. The builder/owner is up in years and has health issues that led to the sale. I volunteered to be the initial point of contact. Send me a PM.