• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

KitLogPro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alaitken

Folks, having taken so long to get going again on my Falco project, I decided to get reorganized and purchased the KitLog Pro software from their website: www.kitlog.com I have been logging all of my old entries into KitLogPro and it has been helpful at reminding me what I've done and helping me figure out where to go from here. I am even able to scan in a few of the photos I had taken years ago and upload them right into the individual work history entries. It's pretty slick and it comes with all of the paperwork needed to certify with the FAA as well as a weight and balance module to boot.

It's worth checking out.

Al Aitken

Back