• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

just the place to be

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

planecrazy J

Hello to all . I am honoured to be here among people who share the the same feelings for aircrafts like myself. i,m a fanatic though, totally hooked and helpless. i,m from Guyana, south america.i,m 39 , married. I was given a scrap cessna 150f . just to have that old bird in my garage is thrill i can,t get over. It willl take a lot to get it airborne.I plan to do most the repairs my self and make the missing parts my self although having no previous experience but i belive love conquers all. Most of all i feel the help from this forum will make this dream come thru. I,m seeking any help from the esteem brothers of bernouli's principle.it feels awesome to be here.

Back