• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Just saying hello and looking for large amounts of info...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

falconx

Glad to be on board with this group.. Looking forward to meeting new people with lots of knowledge to pass on to me during my upcoming "OLD" adventure... I am an Ex-Military Helicopter Pilot, if there is such a thing as Ex-Pilot, and am getting back into the air after a 20 year sortie. I bought a Minimax 1100R that was constructed as a basic kit. I plan on being able to fly it while I continue with the addition of turtle decks, lowering the engine to set a cowling for starters. Am looking ahead to a possible swap out of the 2si two stroke to possibly a 1/2 VW. That is why I am looking forward to being on this site. To get input from those that have 'been there, done that' ..

Looking forward to talking to everyone.. Enough for the first post,, I will try to make it briefer from here on out...

falconx

Back