Just Aircraft 103 Solo?

Discussion in 'The light stuff area' started by 13brv3, Nov 18, 2019.

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes Forum by donating:

1. Nov 18, 2019 #1

13brv3

13brv3

13brv3

Well-Known Member HBA Supporter

Greetings,

Has anyone heard or seen any recent news for the Just Aircraft Ultralight? https://justaircraft.com/just103/ They announced it a couple years ago, and the last real press I saw was from around May 2018. There was talk of some kits being shipped to select people for evaluation, to be followed by normal sales. Was it even at SNF or Oshkosh this year?

The boom tube was supposed to be replaced by a more conventional 4130 structure, but I haven't found any pictures of that change. I could get really interested in this if the wings fold like their other aircraft.

Thanks,
    Rusty

thump and erkki67 like this.
  2. Nov 18, 2019 #2

Victor Bravo

Victor Bravo

Victor Bravo

Believe it or not, I just spoke to Troy about ten minutes ago, and he said he had been out flying it this weekend :)

We were speaking about a totally different airplane, so I don't have any other informaiton about the ultralight.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  3. Nov 18, 2019 #3

13brv3

13brv3

13brv3

Well-Known Member HBA Supporter

Well that's encouraging. They're just on the other side of the mountains from me, so I'll eventually get over there to bug them. It would be great if they'd offer it as a scratch build option as well, but it didn't sound like that was likely. I need the TIG practice :)

Thanks,
    Rusty