• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Job Offered: UH-60 Pilot (Firefighting)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor Bravo

Supporting Member
Somewhat off-topic, but I guessed this is the only area of HBA where I could post something like this. Moderators if there is some reason it can't be here then accept my apology. BUT, please see this as a direct attempt to help and empower an aircraft enthusiast, who has military helicopter experience, to find a really good job, that pays enough money, for him or her to purchase a homebuilt airplane kit :)

A rotor-head and National Guardsman friend forwarded me this job listing, and I know we have some experienced rotary wing people here who might know someone who can fill this position.

Helinet •
Van Nuys, California, USA
Position Type: Permanent

(Blah blah about us blah blah industry leader blah blah corporate history blah blah)

Job Description:
Helinet is seeking a qualified UH-60 helicopter pilot to support our aerial firefighting contracts with the U.S. Forest Service, California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection CAL FIRE, and Oregon Department of Forestry. An ideal candidate possesses a high level of professional safety standards, the ability to analyze problems, and develop/implement helicopter support plans under tight time constraints. Effective time management skills and the ability to plan and organize an unpredictable workload are also needed. You will need to be able to work in a team environment in order to meet shared goals and objectives.
mail

Job Requirements:
·Mandatory = 1500 total time,
·Mandatory = 500 hours minimum (long-line) vertical reference flight time
·Mandatory = 250 hours minimum mountain flying time
·Mandatory = 100 hours PIC in helicopters weighing 12,500 or more.
·Mandatory = S-70/H60 type rating
·Preferred = USFS or CalFire “H-60” carded
·Mandatory = Commercial F.A.A. Rotorcraft Pilot license, 2nd Class Medical, and a valid U.S.
Passport.

(Blah blah equal opportunity blah blah political correctness blah blah non-discrimination boilerplate HR language)

Helinet
16303 Waterman Drive
Van Nuys, California 91406 USA
www.helinet.com

Again, if for any reason this is prohibited content then moderators accept my apologies and feel free to move/remove it.

Back