• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Jet Black BP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetblackaircraft

What does everyone think of the new Jet Black design? I am currently in production on the prototype, but at the same time I am putting all of my part designs into Pro Engineer to do CG calculations and fitment. Here is a screen shot of my pro E assembly of the entire aircraft (it's missing engine, landing gear, wing tips, some structure, but the CAD models of those are all coming soon. Tell me what you think! Oh, and if you want to buy one, go check out www.jetblackaircraft.com in the coming soon section for updates on projected completion dates, etc.

bp100-main.jpg

Single seat

Single engine (Cont O-200, Lyc O-235, Lyc O-320)

Aerobatic aircraft

Total kit price under $10,000

Performance:
Cruise: 170 mph
Stall: 60 mph clean, 50 mph landing config
Takeoff distance: 450 ft @ max gross
Landing distance: 500 ft
Climb at sea level: 1750 fpm @ max gross
Range: 700 statute miles
Endurance: 5 hours
G loading: +6.0/-3.0

Specifications: