• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Introducing DAC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J@n

Hello good day to you all, I would like to present my airplane project to you the DAC RangeR which started back in 2000. When DAC (Dutch Aeroplane Company) was founded to develop a sport airplane to exploit the advantages of a Turbo Diesel engine that has good performance figures, is safe to operate, is affordable with low operating costs. The higher weight of such engine is largely compensated due to the less amount of fuel needed in flight. (cruise consumption 10 Ltr/hour) and is quick to build when purchased as a building kit airplane. The structural design was performed by Martin Hollman of AIRCRAF DESIGNS. (ADI California).

We started by building the production tooling, and they were used to build the prototype airplane which made its first flight in 2006, and received the CofA in 2010. Unfortunately I developed Parkinson disease around that time and a couple of years later lost my pilot license. Due to the loss of finance starting with the financial crisis in 2008 the aircraft never came in production.

The owners have reached their retirement age and are willing to sell DAC for any reasonable offer, for more information see www.dac-ranger.net

Attachments

• PH-DAC TOP.jpg
    PH-DAC TOP.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 16
  • cockpit view 1.jpg
    cockpit view 1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 14
Back