• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Introducing AeroAcademy - Online Courses about Aerodynamics and Flight Dynamics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doug.hunsaker

Welcome to AeroAcademy - an online community with free educational courses on aerodynamics. Understand the physics, gain intuition, and broaden your impact in the aerospace community through online education and discussions. We have four courses up right now, with several more in the works that will be posted in the coming months.

https://aero-academy.org/

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 2.40.13 PM.png

I'm an assistant professor at Utah State University with the goal of providing exceptional educational content accessible around the world. I recognize much of this content is on the theoretical side for home builders, but having worked at Scaled Composites for two years, I believe a little math goes a long way to helping people better understand the physics of flight and aircraft design.

Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Best,
-dh

Back