• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bipe

Dear All

My name is Paul, I live in a sleepy part of the UK called Little Snoring, in Norfolk UK. My Father and I had a mad moment and purchased a ktiplane company that had gone into liquidation and we have been gradully working through it over the past few years. This yaer we get into it with a bit more seriousness, we are just having a bespoke hangar built and will move the project there. It is not our full time occupation but help keep our sleeping hours to a minimum ( like we both need that ! ! ) have a look at www.sparrowhawkaviation.co.uk , very basic and done a couple of years ago and due for a change but you will get the idea I hope.

I hope this forum proves a great success as it is needed with the increasing amount of homebuilders worldwide.

Paul

Back