• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Airplane For Sale Interest in Vari-Eze Projects?

Victor Bravo

Supporting Member
Our EAA chapter has just been presented with an opportunity to acquire two Vari-Ezes. I have not had a close look at them yet, no photos taken yet, no numerical data. What I do know is that both airframes are complete and have flown safely, they are not crappy but not Gold Lindy winners either.

We actually have engines that were previously donated, which we can now "pair" with these Eze's to create "complete" easy-finish projects. One will come with a Continental PE-90 GPU engine (not yet converted) and one of them will come with an O-235 C 115HP airplane engine.

This posting is to see if there is any initial interest in them by HBA members. I'm not asking for any checks to be sent, or hands to be shaken, this is just to see if there is potential interest. We haven't even looked at the instruments and radios, equipment, etc. so we haven't even decided on a price for either yet.

Last edited: