• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Interest in Barnstormers Scraping Bot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imamac96

Hi All,

I'm in the process of looking for a few things to purchase second-hand on Barnstormers, so I wrote a bot to scrape a few search terms every hour and email me if there's anything new.
However, I'm not going to distribute the code because I am worried that someone is going to change it to scrape every minute and Barnstormers will block us :)

That said, I'm only using a minuscule amount of my allotted free-tier API calls every month.
MailGun allows up to 5 email addresses for the free tier.
If you are interested (or know someone who would be interested) in opting into these emails, I would greatly appreciate it if you reached out.
I would really appreciate a small donation if I do help you find something so that I can afford to buy an engine sooner.
Note that there are a few individuals who I regularly see buy/sell on Barnstormers; they are not eligible.

I have not written the layer to separate for individuals, but it should only take me 1-2 evenings after work.
I will also have to add an unsubscribe button in the generated emails.
Happy to talk privately about it if anyone is curious about how it works.
Send me a PM.

Thanks,
Connor

Back