• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Instruments for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuertoRicoFlyer

I am installing a new "glass panel" so I removed the existing instruments from my airplane and am selling them. I have already sold many of the items but still have the following available:

WHELEN 90304 LED Nav/Pos/Strobe light (TSO'd) with power supply - $400.00
RST 564A Audio Panel with Marker Beacon (Non TSO'd) - $100.00
Engine Instruments (Oil Temperature, Volts, Amps with shunt, EGT and CHT with probes) - $40.00ea
Oil Pressure Gauge - $150.00
Mid Continent 14v Quartz Cronometer - $100.00
Dual Fuel Quantity Gauge - $60.00
Fuel Pressure Gauge - $75.00
Directional Gyro (Vacuum) - $400.00
Tachometer (3500rpm) - $200.00
Air Speed Indicator (205Kts/240Mph) - $100.00
Vertical Speed Indicator - $75.00
Suction system (Gauge, 2ea Vacuum Pumps, Filter, Regulator) - $450.00
TERRA TMA350D Audio Panel with Marker Beacon (TSO'd) - $200.00
Split Master/Alternator switch - $10.00
Keyed Ignition Switch (Off, LMag, RMag, Start) - $75.00
10ea 20A Switches - $10.00
WESTACH 4 position switch - $25.00

Price are OR BEST OFFER and includes shipping anywhere in the USA via USPS. I have lots of other "stuff" from the airplane available. PM for details.

Photos of the actual instruments for sale and in flight

Vist our Web Page to read my Blog of the "Steam to Glass" upgrade

:cool:

Back