• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

inserting race cup in to the wheel hub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jany77

hi guys i have question how to proper install the race cup for 3/4 id tapered bearing inside the wheel hub ,i have ken brock 6" wheels and im trying to instal the bearing race cup but the hub is so tight and the race cup is so snug that im unable to do it just by bauncing it in over piece of hardwood and i dont want do any damage to the hub it self is there any technique or trick how to do that thank you

Back