• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

"Inexpensive" airplanes you LIKE, and why you WOULDN'T buy one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay, this is going to be an unusual question, and it's far too nuanced for a poll. This one's "audience participation"! :gig:

Here's the challenge: I'd like you to name an airplane (homebuilt or used-type-certificated) that's on the market (new or used), that you consider "inexpensive", and that you like very much.

And then I want you to tell me why you wouldn't buy one, either as a kit or as an already-completed airplane.

If you've already purchased your inexpensive dream plane, you're automatically disqualified from this one. Take $10 out of petty cash.

No, I'm not just doing this question to be contrary. I've got a very specific set of goals in mind for this one, which I'll talk about once I have some of my questions answered by the replies. It has to be asked this way to be of use to me.

Thank you for your indulgence. There will be no further questions/polls from me today.

Back