• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

in need of a pdf to dwg conversion software

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slociviccoupe

hello, didn't know where to post this but looking for a pdf to dwg file converter. essentially an add on for AutoCAD to be able to convert a drawing in pdf format to be able to be opened and edited in autocad as a dwg file.
I got the kr-super2 plans and files off the net and want to put them into cad to cnc cut all my foam parts, trying to redraw them from the pdf files and the full size print outs would be tedious and months worth of work and a whole lot of measuring. simply converting the files would be much simpler. Thing is i can't afford right now the 180+$ to purchase one of these programs online.

i have found these programs:
autodwg, print2cad, anydwg, and aidecad

any help would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully some computer guru might be able to find a free download and an access code. the free download trial versions are useless as you can't save any work and some don't let you edit the files after converting. I need a fully functional program.

Back