• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

If you could choose only 10 tools, what would they be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fullmetalwelder

So, as I'm approaching my first build I find myself wondering what are the best and most useful tools to have on hand for a plane build, at first I thought it was an easy one but then a million tools popped up in my head, and I can't buy all of them, even if it's kind of a dream ahah
So I want to ask you, if you could only use 10ish tools to build your plane, what would they be?
Let's make some clarifications before, a set of tools counts as one tool, like a set of wrenches and a set of screwdrivers counts as two tools. Also consumables doesn't count as tools, you can buy many screws or rivets as you like.
Ideally for the challenge you should select only 10 tools, but it doesn't matter if you select 11, 12 or 13, just try to stay close as you can to 10.
Have fun!

Back