• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

I have some wings!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgwendling

I now have two wings for my ride! Finished gluing in some of the little corner blocks and misc. braces today. I put them off because most of them were so tiny that I couldn't figure out how to cut them without having them explode. Finally had to resort to a backsaw, sharp chisel, and sandpaper. 44 of the little buggers.:(
Eight hours later they were done and it took eleven minutes to glue them in. There aren't any more in the rest of the plane, for that I am truely thankful!:D

IF any one was wondering, I have to get the large pieces done before the weather gets cold. I have room to build them down the basement but, I can't get them out.:p:

The fuselage is next on the list of things to get done. It, is a whole lot less pieces, and they are bigger so maybe it will go a little faster.:ban:

If I go really fast do you think it'll get off the ground?:whistle:

Attachments

• sillycar.jpg
    sillycar.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 570
Back