Humor

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Woofbite

A shiny, polished P51 would probably bring out way more fancy females than the unloved Bf109.........however, I would be willing to trade 5 fancy females for a Bf109, if I could find them.

Overall, 4 cats is my limit and I wouldn't let them in my glider since one of them would eventually pee in it....
more probable that the BF109 would be the one that would get you Helga-a stout German woman who would chase those pretty girls away with a rolling pin. She'd feed You so much struddle and wine, you'd have a hard time out of that 3g turn at altitude. On the plus side, if you ground looped it and took out the gear and prop. She could hold up the plane so you could fix it

Bill-Higdon

more probable that the BF109 would be the one that would get you Helga-a stout German woman who would chase those pretty girls away with a rolling pin. She'd feed You so much struddle and wine, you'd have a hard time out of that 3g turn at altitude. On the plus side, if you ground looped it and took out the gear and prop. She could hold up the plane so you could fix it
I thought that was Ivanka the Russian Babuska

Bille Floyd

? Based on that you crashed into a tree, and she's stuck up there, I would suggest "inability".
Some good Hooch, your drinking there Dudester ; that is
a rock, she is sitting ,"On" , (not, "In" a tree) ! LOL

All I'm saying is : A guy can do better than cats ; if he's
chancing girls, without an engine on his airplane.

Bille

Last edited:

robertl

My wife is now working from home, and I'm retired, :(, she mentioned yesterday that I was getting a lot of projects done and asked if it was because she can keep track of me better. I said no, it's because you are here and you get to see the progress I'm making instead of coming home and turning on the TV. Then I told her that I was going flying this morning because the weather was going to be great, she said, ok, be careful. 😘. It's a thin line, but I got 1.1 hrs and some video of flying down the river. And my 150 isn't a tail dragger either ! lol
Bob

mcrae0104

Log Member
I'm curious, does anyone keep accident statistics (deaths or incidents per hour flown or whatever metric you like) according to the occupation of the pilot? They say there is a kernel of truth in all humor (if this could be called such) but is there any truth to be found in this oft-repeated narrative?

blane.c

It isn't a statistic but long held belief that some head on collisions are suicide based on what was going on in one of the people's involved life. I wonder if any aged pilots ever decide to max power roll inverted?

mcrae0104

Log Member
It isn't a statistic but long held belief that some head on collisions are suicide based on what was going on in one of the people's involved life. I wonder if any aged pilots ever decide to max power roll inverted?
Thanks for offering your opinion on the price of tea in China; that's not at all what I asked.

blane.c

Thanks for offering your opinion on the price of tea in China; that's not at all what I asked.
More seriously, it has always been a long held opinion (since before I was a pilot apparently) that doctors, dentist and lawyers had a higher accident rate because they had enough money to buy planes with performance outside their experience. This likely holds true to other professions were income is high and so is the bull * .