Wanted Hummel Bird Plans

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

12notes

Lifetime Supporter
Log Member
I'm looking to build a Hummel Bird, if you have plans for sale, please let me know.

lake_harley

Have you considered a Hummel Ultracruiser? I have plans and have built a lot of parts already, but doubt I'll ever proceed with the project. I even have a 32 HP 1/2 VW (not assembled) that I bought from Terry at Hummel. Please contact me by phone if you'd be interested. I have not given thought to a price yet so we can open that topic during a phone call.

Lynn Winter
(573) 788-2574

12notes

Lifetime Supporter
Log Member
Have you considered a Hummel Ultracruiser? I have plans and have built a lot of parts already, but doubt I'll ever proceed with the project. I even have a 32 HP 1/2 VW (not assembled) that I bought from Terry at Hummel. Please contact me by phone if you'd be interested. I have not given thought to a price yet so we can open that topic during a phone call.

Lynn Winter
(573) 788-2574
Thank you, but I'm not interested in the Ultracruiser at this time.

lake_harley

Thanks. Maybe I'll post the UC stuff in it's own thread soon. FWIW though, the 32 HP 1/2 VW I have is the "rear-mount" version like used in the Hummelbird, rather than the "bed-mount" that's typically used in the UC. I'd understand too if you're looking for a bit more HP, although I believe Morrey Hummel had a 28 HP in the original HB. I would sell the engine separately. Just a thought......

Lynn

12notes

Lifetime Supporter
Log Member
Thanks. Maybe I'll post the UC stuff in it's own thread soon. FWIW though, the 32 HP 1/2 VW I have is the "rear-mount" version like used in the Hummelbird, rather than the "bed-mount" that's typically used in the UC. I'd understand too if you're looking for a bit more HP, although I believe Morrey Hummel had a 28 HP in the original HB. I would sell the engine separately. Just a thought......

Lynn
I appreciate the offer, but I've got a 35 HP Global 1/2 VW, I'm looking to build the Hummel Bird behind it.

X-Files Pilot

Lynn Winter
(573) 788-2574
Hello
I may be interested depending on your price, location, fuller description of what you have and what you’ve accomplished. E-mail alexie1942@att.net thanks

lake_harley

Hello
I may be interested depending on your price, location, fuller description of what you have and what you’ve accomplished. E-mail alexie1942@att.net thanks
Sorry, but I sold the Ultracruiser parts and the 1/2 VW quite a while ago. I thought I had updated anywhere I had it for sale indicating it was sold, but apparently a few places fell through the cracks. Best Wishes!

Lynn

X-Files Pilot

Sorry, but I sold the Ultracruiser parts and the 1/2 VW quite a while ago. I thought I had updated anywhere I had it for sale indicating it was sold, but apparently a few places fell through the cracks. Best Wishes!

Lynn
Thank you