• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

How much does a freakin' prop weigh?????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bsky

How much does a 36in diameter wood prop weigh for a 103 ultralight???? For the love all that is holly I cannot find the answer on google and it is really really burning my cookies. Obviously, i know "it depends" and "it varies" but come on. What do your props weigh? Is 4lbs +/- 1lbs a fair weight for 36 inches of sexy prop? What about materials other than wood? Do i have to buy one (or several), weigh it (them), then return it(them)? AHHHHHHH!

Back