• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

How far your enthusiasm goes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdman100

What are you ready to do and how far are you ready to go to accomplish your "homebuilt" dream?

Are you ready to...

...transform your flat into workshop? Like me 5 yrs ago when I was building my first homebuilt project IKAR (well I understood "homebuilding" quite literally)...
DSC03523.jpg DSC03565.jpg DSC03571.jpg

... to suffer? (testing if I fit in my carbon fiber harness)
DSC03382.jpg DSC06253.jpg
... something other?
11-cargo-cult-new-guinea-650.jpg
... or non of the above?

excuse some nudity in this post; in the 2nd picture this is my brother actually if anybody is interested, and in the bottom pic are my distant ancestors :gig:

Last edited:
Back