• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

How does an American fly in CANADA??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bsky

There is soooo much wilderness and flying country in Canada it calls to me. I can imagine ultralight flying in Ontario or British Columbia. I read that their definition of an ultralight is a bit different and they require a license. Can I get one as an American? How does someone in Michigan go about LEGALLY flying a LSA or 103 ultralight in Canada? If it is not possible legally, I may just do it anyway. Canada has abolished the death penalty so the worst they can do to me is throw me in deep, dark, dungeon with all the other misguided Americans.

Last edited:
Back