How do "Conversations" work

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

PagoBay

I am used to sending "Private Messages" when appropriate in other forum sites. Here we have "Conversations". Are these exchanges private? Looking around a bit, it seems not. How to send a member a truly PM private message here?
Thanks
RMM-Guam

Dana

Super Moderator
Staff member
Conversations are the same thing as PMs, except that you can add additional participants if you choose to.

litespeed

Welcome aboard.

Conversations can be tricky, so here is a short video to give you some guidance.

Its a old one prepared for such tricky issues as personality.

Best watched standing on one leg with a propeller cap on your head.

Naturally, sometimes we need to calm our thoughts, before posting. Like- measure twice before cutting. Two beers before tweeting. 12 hours from bottle to throttle.

Here is another helpful public service announcement to assist with interacting with forumites.

Welcome to HBA.:)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Conversations are Private Messages.
Go to the envelope in top right corner of the forum page. Click on envelope and a to: title: message box will open up. Fill in member name, the title and then message. Click on "Start a Conversation" button. And it is done.

Or you can click on a member's avatar, and a same box will open and there is Start a Conversation. Click on it. Then fill in and post.

upload_2019-11-12_13-37-47.png

narfi

Seems no one can start a conversation with BoKu. The option is missing from his avatar and when I manually enter his name get an error.

Screenshot_20191114-032204_Chrome.jpg

BJC

HBA Supporter
I’m fairly certain that, once you buy a kit, you may contact BoKu through his Facebook page.

BJC

Group Builder