For Sale HOTAS H10A Hands on Throttle and Stick

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Yellowhammer

A good friend of mine used a flight sim controller for his flight grip in his home built and it didn't cost anywhere near 3,000 U.S.D.

Dana

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good thing I don't have flaps, retractable landing gear, Dynon or Garmin, fuel pump, or a constant speed prop. My PTT button was maybe $0003.99 at Radio Shack.

Voidhawk9

HBA Supporter
It's a Saitek X52. Used one with my PC for years. Presumably, the guts have been changed a little.

Marko

HBA Supporter
There is a electronic device inside of the joysticks which communicates via CAN with the other modules. I use the Saitec X52, but the only thing what is left of the Saitek is the plastic...

All electronics which I built are made in accordance to the military electronic protection standards.

Yellowhammer, why don't you build me all the electronics and write all the software which are needed for less?
Or maybe you show me where to find a system like this???
if you don't have anything nice to say, why are you commenting at all????

All my airplanes are equipped with this system and all of the pilots which are flying with them are excited about it! Me too, I love it, it takes off the workload of the pilot. I don't touch anything on the Cockpit, it's just amazing that you can concentrate on the flight, instead of searching for buttoms and distracting yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: VP1