• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hot Glass Fly-in - New Mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Site Developer
I just got an email from the managing editor of Experimental Aircraft Technology magazine (Why have I never heard of this magazine???). He asked if I would mind posting some info about an upcoming fly-in in New Mexico. Here is the email with the link and a PDF that explains everything better than I can:
Hi,
I wanted to let you know about and invite you to a Fly-In this May 20 to 22nd called HOT 'GLASS.

I have attached an info PDF. Can you email it and share it with your group and help us get the word out?

Also for more info click on:

http://www.extechmag.com/Hot Glass.html

Thanks,

Brett Hahn
Managing Editor
Enchanted Publications, LLC
111 Rossford Ave.
White Sands, NM 88002

www.extechmag.com

Attachments

• hot glass info sheet.pdf
    231 KB · Views: 990