Quantcast

Hi I whant to buy aircraft like this or aircraft no more than 70 kg

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Dana

Super Moderator
Staff member
Paramotors are about the only powered ultralights in that weight range, other than some fragile early designs.

Victor Bravo

Find Scott Perkins, VULA Vintage UltraLight association, and go through the designs that he has archived. There waso ne called the Brroomstick, and several others, that MIGHT meet your weight requirement.

Gil alvez

Find Scott Perkins, VULA Vintage UltraLight association, and go through the designs that he has archived. There waso ne called the Brroomstick, and several others, that MIGHT meet your weight requirement.
I can find nothing why? You can give me some links?

Dana

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Gil, the picture you showed is a very early ultralight airplane. I don't recognise the specific design, but I'm certain it's no longer in production. You could build something similar, it would probably cost between $5-10,000, but there are much better designs available nowadays.

Dana

Super Moderator
Staff member
VULA is defunct. The web server crashed a few years ago and much of the information was lost.

Gil, why under 70kg specifically?

Dana

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's the Snedden M7, discussed at length here a few years ago. Not even close to 70kg, with some very strange design features and a designer who insisted everybody else since the Wright Brothers have been designing airplanes wrong all these years.