Hi call me Cooper, just got a J3 kitten by Hipps superbirds

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

pwood66889

Belated congratulations on your purchase of a Reliant. I visited Hendersonville in the mid-1980's hey day of ASAP Kitten production. Still a favorite view.

JGlassFNP

I just got a fresh built brand new J3 kitten by Hipps superbirds with 447 rotax, tell me i got a great airplane suppose to be a great trainer for newbies, did i make a good decision, not much info out there on J3 kitten these days? love to find other J3 kitten owners, its basically a 3/4 scale J3 CUB. FLY SAFE AND SANE EVERYONE.
I just purchased a Hipps Reliant SX, Rotax 503. Congrats on your new plane. Do you know where to obtain a POH for the Hipps Superbirds models? I understand they are no longer in business so going to manufacture is not an option.

soupercooper

HBA Supporter
I just purchased a Hipps Reliant SX, Rotax 503. Congrats on your new plane. Do you know where to obtain a POH for the Hipps Superbirds models? I understand they are no longer in business so going to manufacture is not an option.
sorry for late reply, what is POH?

TFF

Pilot operating manual.
Is the need for a POH for European flying or just FYI?
US experimentals do not require one. Only owners, who are into things like that, make personal ones.