• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hey everyone. I had joined this site a few months ago, but due to cell phone problems and AOL shutting down my old account, had to get new phone and

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Hilton

I had been searching for a project for some time now. Have plans for a few aircraft, ie. LMA-5W, Ragwing RW-6, Mini Max 1600R, Volksplane, just hadn't decided on where to start...
Ended up re-homing an RW20 Stork project, a Ragwing design...that the airframe is pretty much completed.
I live east of Kansas City about 30 miles, am a batchelor , no dogs or cats yet...
Retired after 34 years of truck driving.
I still deliver aircraft across the U.S.
Owned 4 Lockheed projects, flew and crewed on a WWII warbird for 7 years, and am a professional student pilot.
Have been very blessed to have done all this, and to have met a lot of my heros in aviation, and the veterans who have served our nation. I can "talk" fluent airplane for hours. Try me!

Back