He's Back

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Bill-Higdon

scramjetter

The Instagram video above was of decent quality, so much so that it looks like there are two fans at the "pilot's" head or should level. Just like this video of an RC flying dummy:

RC flying man (Manni Quinn)

It makes more sense than the notion of a real jetpack at the altitudes they have been reported at in the past.

Kyle Boatright

I'm guessing a helium filled human shape to help carry it to altitude without needing to use a lot of battery, then you use the thrusters to give it some life so people think it is a dude with a jetpack. Dump the helium when your batteries run low and ditch it at sea or bring it down quickly in your back yard.

Mcmark

Here is a link to AvWeb that has video. Not definitive that its a drone, but looks to be more realistic in appearance.

Aerowerx

There are cameras that can take pictures of objects in orbit.

With all the modern technology we have, why is it that pictures of "UFOs" like this are always small and out of focus?

TFF

Im sure there was plenty of cameras on the pack but what they want is YouTube viral to make money and with too much gov attention they are not going to release it. Not until they think they are clear.
Idiots like that are ruining my regular RC hobby. If it was a real jet pack, idiots like that are ruining my airplane hobby.