• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Help needed radial engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac790

Ok this time I need some help. We (me and my school mates) have a little project for uni unfortunately I was sick so they decided for me and I just found out that we have to make a radial engine:ermm:. Unfortunately I'm not deeply knowlegable in this area so I need some help. I'm looking for some drawings, blueprints, manuals anything. We have to make specific radial engine (engine spining around, propeler on static crankshaft) )similar to French? Gnome WW I era.
I've found some info Gnome Rotary Engine
but I need a little bit more any help will be appreciated.:)

Thanks

Seb

btw of course we have to make the virtual engine in 3D software plus some basic FEA tests

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 57,269
Back